Unexpected Arrival

 

This incident was happened on Dec 12, 2018 evening. When I woke up, my mom said we are going to airport to meet her friend from US and added we were going to get a laptop from her. After receiving that laptop, she told us she would take us to Express Avenue mall where we would finish our dinner and would watch movie after that. My heart vibrated in joy as we had not been outside for quite a long time because of exams. My eyes were gleaming in excitement. So, hurried myself taking bath and in that hurry, I dropped hand shower in bathroom and mom upon hearing that crackled sound, she warned me not to do things in hustle and bustle.

When I was travelling by the car, I was thinking how I must be well mannered to my mother’s friend, then how to handle the laptop. Then having delicious dinner outside and after that settling in theatre watching a movie with crunchy and spicy aroma popcorn. I was into a dreamy world. Suddenly wind swirled around me and brought me back to my senses.

 I was pestering my mom about when we would reach airport and my mom immediately said we would reach airport in another 10 minutes. When we reached the airport me and my little brother were playing with pigeons and creating unpleasant sounds. Mom got irritated and warned us not to do.

When my brother and I were exhausted, we went to our mom asking for a bottle of water because we both were thirsty. To quench thirst and get energy we need water. After drinking water, we crushed that bottle and it created unpleasant squashing sound.

We were bored of waiting even for a short time and were throwing tantrums towards mom. That moment we saw a stranger feeding pigeon nearby. We also joined him and we were amazed to feed them. Even one pigeon pecked grains from my hands which was so thrilling to watch.

At that moment, my mother got a call from her friend whose flight just landed in Chennai airport. Before this call, my mom bought us samosas and milkshakes to make us sit at one place without creating chaos. When we finished our snacks, I asked mom when her friend would arrive.

 Again, mom gave some toys to both of us to play so that we would not create noisy atmosphere to others around. We were waiting. Mother got a call again from her friend explaining about our location so that she could find us correctly without any confusions.

 Brother and I were playing around. When I was playing in a sliding platform, I was astonished to see my father at the international arrival pathway. My happiness had no bound upon seeing my father. I was jumping in joy and my eyes were glowing in joy because our mother kept his arrival as a surprise. We expected an unexpected one. Finally, we went home happily with radiance around.

Isn’t it astonishing to see a person whom you didn’t expect at that moment but longed to see? Recollect such experiences and post them. it would give you immense pleasure while you read.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Movie review

Review about Geronimo Stilton