Interesting Movie review

The movie that I will be reviewing this week is Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the witch and the wardrobe.

 

Let me give a small introduction about this movie. Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy are deported from London to the house of an eccentric professor during World War II. They find life in the house extremely dull, until Lucy discovers a wardrobe that an imaginary land. When they went to the imaginary land called Narnia, they don’t know what is happening. When they saw the beaver take to his house and tell about the incident, the white witch and about Aslan the lion. When they saw behind Edmund was missing, so they ran but the beaver alerted them not to go because they were their enemies. So they went to Aslan for help. And this how the story goes and finally good hearted souls winning war happen.

 As a child, I saw the Chronicles of Narnia series and absolutely loved it. The idea that these children could find a new world at the back of their wardrobe fascinated me. It gave a nice and imagination feel to me.

It has some sad, scary and violent scenes. The movie begins with a bombing during an intensive aerial military camping in London. It gave a nail biting and alarming experience while I was watching that movie that movie. It was so thrilling to move the scenes from normal modern life to imaginary snowy forest life. The imagination world is very fictions and it attracted me. It was astonishing and astounding to watch half human and half animal creatures. Very agreeable backgrounds sound which gave a soothing feel inside me. Fight sequences were ferocious and palatable as it took me beyond many centuries. The Aslan -the lion was a graphical image real lion feel. We should applaud movie technology used in this movie as it paved way for creating imaginary creatures in Narnia and also creating innovation Narnia.

This movie is ok for children to be watched along with parents why because we could see some scary and violent scenes which is acceptable for a PG film. Children with parents’ guidance they should avoid unnecessary influences.

When Thumnus was made as a statue, it saddened me. This hurtled me and my mother pacified me telling the truth behind movie’s plot. My mother explained this story as an untruth which couldn’t happen in the world. So while watching movie, kids need to be administered by parents and it is certified as PG- parental guidance.

 I felt scene like threatening Edmund Ginarrbrik with sharp knife was an unwanted scene even though it is a PG movie. Showing this much violence against a child is not acceptable and for sure this damage and spoils kids clay like brain. I would suggest such scenes again an individual child should be avoided as it causes agony in blooming brains.

 On a final note, I will give the rating as 4.5 for 5 because it was a fantastic movie. Even though it has few glitches, I recommend you watch this movie because it has good imagination and wonderful features to see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review about Geronimo Stilton